CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 31, 2010

Oh My Isn't It....

I saw this picture and my heart skipped a beat ...
just look at all the yumminess. This is on PW's blog and I knew I would have to make it. Now I don't have a Marlboro Man, Cowboy Man, Steak Lovin Man but I do have a Tummy O. Man (do I) and it is defiantly asking for this steak to be cooked, drooled over and then eatin by Me!
Here is the receipe if you dare


Ingredients




2 whole Ribeye Steaks


2 Tablespoons Butter


Salt


Pepper


4 Tablespoons Butter


1 whole Very Large Yellow Onion, Sliced


1 cup Heavy Cream


½ cups Crumbled Blue Cheese


Preparation Instructions


Salt and pepper both sides of the steaks. Grill in 2 tablespoons butter until medium rare.


Saute onions in 4 tablespoons butter over high heat. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until dark and caramelized. Reduce heat to simmer and pour in cream. Cook for 3 to 5 minutes, or until reduced by half. Stir in blue cheese until melted. Serve steaks on generous portion of sauce.


At the end of PW's post she write "Faint" I believe I will or maybe just swoon
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2009/09/grilled-ribeye-steak-with-onion-blue-cheese-sauce/

 *caution *This post contains pictures of "red meat" I guess you could omit the meat and just put the sauce over grilled veggies


0 Love your comments:

Post a Comment