CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sugar Scrub & Me

I am a huge fan of sugar scrubs! With my event-filled adventure with cancer treatment, I would do anything to stop the crazy itching. Dry skin was an understatement parched is probably a better word. Seriously, I tried so many over the counter & prescription anti-itch, rash; don’t claw your skin off medicines, and none of them worked. Then I met my friend Sugar Scrub (insert ahhh sound here)! I made my own and used it daily from that point on Mr. Itchy Scratchy left my house. So inexpensive and easy to make you will wonder why you have gone all of your life without it. Try this wonderful recipe my friend has so lovely posted you will love it too!

1 Love your comments:

Stephanie Lynn @Under the Table and Dreaming

Laura, I am beyond happy that you have found something to help you along. Thank you so much for linking back - I greatly appreciate it! I never thought to use this on my son's skin but after your post I think I am going to give it a try. Hope you have a wonderful week! You're in my thoughts. Stephanie Lynn

Post a Comment