CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 23, 2009

One Of My Greatest Christmas Memories

My favorite Christmas memory is when I was 8 years old, I wanted a bike so badly. I dreamed of that bike for so long. I ask Santa when I sat on his lap and I even wrote him a letter to tell him of my great desire. When I got up Christmas morning I ran to see that under our tree Santa did not bring my bike. I was still happy that it was Christmas but a little sad that I didn't get my bike. We opened up all of our other gifts, and right at the end of our gift opening our neighbor knocked on the door and said to my Dad "Hey I think Santa left something in my garage that is not for us I think it was suppose to come to your house". I ran outside and there it was my beautiful brand new red bike. It was a great day!!

2 Love your comments:

Felicia

So, so sweet!

koralee

What a heartwarming story...I remember the bike Santa brought me as well...red! Thank you for your lovely comments you left on my blog the other day and entering my giveaway! Your blog is lovely! I adore your blogs title header! Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Post a Comment