CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 6, 2009

Glow In the Dark Fun

So last week I went to the dollar store and bought those glow in the dark necklaces and bracelets. Sooo much fun last Friday night I had the 3 girls Maddy, Lily, and Isabelle we turned off most of the light (it was pretty dark) and the fun began. Grandma's ideas are a little crazy and they love that. When you can take a 4 year old and twin 22 month old girls and play in the dark for almost an hour with giggles, you are a GREAT Grandma. Last night I pulled out the necklaces for Christian (3 1/2) & Chloe (22 mo), Christian love it he played for the longest time but Chloe had fun if I held her she kept saying "you do it Grandma,scared", she is not a fan of the dark or glowing things. So 5 Babes, 4 loved it, 1 not so much but for $2.00 pretty awesome!! I am the smartest bear in the forest. Now I have to think of tonights adventure....

0 Love your comments:

Post a Comment